Re: Digest Number 1364

  • michele_sliger
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2006
      I think some of the confusion is in the interpretion of the phrase
      as a whole. When I see "Scrum Type n," I think we're going to talk
      about new Scrum practices or principles. But when I read your
      description, it looks more like a differentiation in how different
      types of teams can use the basic Scrum principles, by implementing
      (or not implementing) some of the standard Scrum practices. (That's
      if I read it right, and I do tend to oversimplify things.)

      So maybe instead the phrase "Scrum for Type A Teams" or "Scrum Type
      A Implementation" would help alleviate the confusion, and yet still
      get your point across.

      -Michele Sliger

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Sutherland"