Re: [scrumdevelopment] Here's aThought

  • pcorrigan@ee.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 26, 2006
      Steve,

      It is not really a challenge as the depth and breath of any research varies
      according to the problem. When I first started expert system development for
      NASA, I started with a Software Development Decision Support System. As I
      factoring in more and more human performance engineering requirements and
      related human factors, my prototypes evolved over time until the evolution
      pointed to a cognitive decision support system when the human factors were
      incorporated from the evolution of the prototypes.

      I have absolutely no problem with your statement, as it is very true.

      Paul