Re: Master Thesis

  • jonas.b@home.se
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2001
      Hi,

      Very intresting!
      Why I requested a Swedish company was not primarily because of the
      language, but since it's somewhat easier to see Scrum in action if
      the company is in the same country. There is some distance to
      Boston :-)

      For the Master Thesis it is not required that there's a company, it
      might work just as well without one! So if anyone has any suggestion -
      please let me know!

      Best regards,
      Jonas Bengtsson

      --- In scrumdevelopment@y..., "Peter McGowan" <peter@h...> wrote:
      > Hi there,
      >
      > We're kicking of the development of the next generation of our
      systems here
      > at Explorica next week. We should be finished by the end of next
      March. We
      > will be using Scrum. We are not Swedish, but our CEO, CFO, and one
      of our
      > Engineer's is Swedish.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Peter McGowan
      > Chief Technology Officer
      > Explorica, Inc.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Ken Schwaber
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2001
        Do your thesis using Scrum. Do a move using Scrum. Find a new girlfriend
        using Scrum. Restructure the Swedish economy using Scrum. Use Scrum for
        anything.
        Ken