Re: [scrumdevelopment] Build Up Charts (was Burn Up Charts)

  • Russ Rufer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2003
      Hubert Smits wrote:
      > Does anybody have a link to an explanation/example of the burnup charts.

      You can recreate most of the conversation with a search of the Scrum
      Development archive:

      The initial message, where Mary brought the concept over to the Scrum
      Development list is on the second page, Message 1130. Message 1133
      explains the basic idea in terms of Burn Down charts.

      My questions about Burn Down Charts, which led us to look at
      alternatives, are expressed in Messages 1149 and 1154, but I don't think
      these questions have been addressed on the list yet.

      You might also look on the Silicon Valley Patterns Group list where
      there were some earlier messages (in addition to cross-posted messages).
      There are diagrams available in this archive that aren't on the Scrum
      Development list archive.

      The Silicon Valley Patterns Group archive search is:

      You'll find good diagram alternatives and explanations of some formative
      thoughts on Build Up Charts from Phil in Messages 1615 and 1597 on the
      Silicon Valley Patterns Group list.

      - Russ