Re: [scrumdevelopment] Master Thesis

  • Peter McGowan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2001
      Hi there,

      We're kicking of the development of the next generation of our systems here
      at Explorica next week. We should be finished by the end of next March. We
      will be using Scrum. We are not Swedish, but our CEO, CFO, and one of our
      Engineer's is Swedish.

      Regards,

      Peter McGowan
      Chief Technology Officer
      Explorica, Inc.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2001
        Hi,

        Very intresting!
        Why I requested a Swedish company was not primarily because of the
        language, but since it's somewhat easier to see Scrum in action if
        the company is in the same country. There is some distance to
        Boston :-)

        For the Master Thesis it is not required that there's a company, it
        might work just as well without one! So if anyone has any suggestion -
        please let me know!

        Best regards,
        Jonas Bengtsson

        --- In scrumdevelopment@y..., "Peter McGowan" <peter@h...> wrote:
        > Hi there,
        >
        > We're kicking of the development of the next generation of our
        systems here
        > at Explorica next week. We should be finished by the end of next
        March. We
        > will be using Scrum. We are not Swedish, but our CEO, CFO, and one
        of our
        > Engineer's is Swedish.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Peter McGowan
        > Chief Technology Officer
        > Explorica, Inc.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Ken Schwaber
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2001
          Do your thesis using Scrum. Do a move using Scrum. Find a new girlfriend
          using Scrum. Restructure the Swedish economy using Scrum. Use Scrum for
          anything.
          Ken