Certified ScrumMaster Training in Santa Clara

  • JamiSchweitzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006
      Certified ScrumMaster Training in Santa Clara

      Hello, my company Rally Software, is offering a two-day Certified
      ScrumMaster Training course in Santa Clara, CA at the Hyatt Regency
      Santa Clara on Wednesday April 5th and Thursday April 6th, 2006 from
      9am-5pm. If you are interested in learning more about the when, where,
      and how of attending, check out:
      http://www.rallydev.com/csm_registration.jsp or feel free to contact
      me directly at jami.yannett@....

      Thank you,