Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Masters in Cape Town?

  • pcorrigan@ee.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
      When I was at SAIC, we did a great deal of business in Capetown. Let me check
      my network and see what I can find.

      Paul

      > Okay... so no agile people on this list in Cape Town; what about the rest of
      South Africa?
      Indeed, is anyone on this list based in any part of Africa. That'll be
      interesting to
      know.
      > Tobias
      >

      > Tobias Mayer <tobyanon@...> wrote:
      > One of the clients I am currently working with has a division in Cape
      Town, South
      Africa. They are just starting out with Scrum, so I would like to connect them
      with other
      Agilists in the area. Please contact me off line, and I'll make
      introductions. Cheers.