Scrum Master opportunity in Phoenix Arizona

  • mhgaver
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hello all,

      I have an immediate need for a Scrum Master and I'm not sure if it
      is appropriate to ask in this forum... If not, I sincerely apologize
      for posting this question here and if anyone can tell me which group
      would be appropriate to list a Scrum related consulting opportunity,
      I would greatly appreciate the advice. I am just learning about
      Scrum myself, and everything I've been reading I certainly
      anticipate more of my clients having consulting opportunities in the
      future as more of them adopt this Development Methodology.

      If this is an appropriate forum to post this, please contact me
      directly at mgaver@... and do not send resumes to this list.

      This project in particular is expected to be 3 months. The location
      is Scottsdale, Arizona.

      Thank you so much for taking the time to read this :)

      ~Mindy

      Mindy H Gaver
      Associate Partner
      PES Management Consultancy