RE: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum and XP...

  • Clinton Keith
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2006
      Also keep in mind that many Scrum teams are not exclusively composed of
      programmers. Our Scrum teams average about 50/50. The programmers pair
      and do TDD, but planning and tasks breakdown follow Scrum practices.

    • Schiel, James (MED US)
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 7, 2006
        Ditto...this is exactly the structure that we've set up in my company.

        Jim Schiel