Master Thesis

  • jonas.b@home.se
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2001
      Hello everyone,
      I'm a Software Engineering student at Blekinge Institute of
      Technology, Sweden (http://www.bth.se)

      This spring I will do my master thesis. The duration is either 10 or
      20 points (one point=one week full-time study). I have some problem
      deciding what to wite about, but I really would like to do something
      about Scrum or in the vicinity.

      Are there perhaps any company in Sweden that uses/considering using
      Scrum?

      Please send an e-mail if you have any suggestions or questions!

      Best regards,
      Jonas Bengtsson
    • Peter McGowan
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2001
        Hi there,

        We're kicking of the development of the next generation of our systems here
        at Explorica next week. We should be finished by the end of next March. We
        will be using Scrum. We are not Swedish, but our CEO, CFO, and one of our
        Engineer's is Swedish.

        Regards,

        Peter McGowan
        Chief Technology Officer
        Explorica, Inc.

      • jonas.b@home.se
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2001
          Hi,

          Very intresting!
          Why I requested a Swedish company was not primarily because of the
          language, but since it's somewhat easier to see Scrum in action if
          the company is in the same country. There is some distance to
          Boston :-)

          For the Master Thesis it is not required that there's a company, it
          might work just as well without one! So if anyone has any suggestion -
          please let me know!

          Best regards,
          Jonas Bengtsson

          --- In scrumdevelopment@y..., "Peter McGowan" <peter@h...> wrote:
          > Hi there,
          >
          > We're kicking of the development of the next generation of our
          systems here
          > at Explorica next week. We should be finished by the end of next
          March. We
          > will be using Scrum. We are not Swedish, but our CEO, CFO, and one
          of our
          > Engineer's is Swedish.
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Peter McGowan
          > Chief Technology Officer
          > Explorica, Inc.

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Ken Schwaber
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 25, 2001
            Do your thesis using Scrum. Do a move using Scrum. Find a new girlfriend
            using Scrum. Restructure the Swedish economy using Scrum. Use Scrum for
            anything.
            Ken