Re: [scrumdevelopment] Large Consulting Firms

  • Mishkin Berteig
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23 12:01 PM
      I'm going to have some Bearingpoint folks in my CSM course in March in Toronto... I don't know if they have any yet.

      "McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT)" <james.mcgovern@...> wrote:
      Curious to know if anyone hear knows of folks that currently work for a large consulting firm such as Accenture, DiamondCluster, Bearingpoint, TCS, Wipro, etc that has on staff Scrum Masters?

      confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
      strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
      destroy all copies.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Mishkin Berteig
      mishkin@...
      http://www.agileadvice.com/
      "Truthfulness is the foundation of all human virtues" - Baha'u'llah