CSM training in India

  • Hubert Smits
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2006
      All,

      If there is sufficient interest for a CSM training just before or
      after the ASCI conference in May then I'd be more then happy to run a
      public course. I am in Bangalore for the conference and in Pune for a
      customer visit. If you're interested in a course then drop me a
      message at hubert@... and let me know which ocation you
      prefer, and how many people you would enroll. The estimated cost is
      $750 per person for the course.

      Kind regards,

      Hubert