Upcoming classes in Scrum and estimating/planning

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      I just wanted to let everyone know that I've scheduled a new
      Certified ScrumMaster class in Denver on May 23-24.

      Also, based on many requests, on the day after that class I'll be
      teaching a one-day class on Agile Estimating and Planning. I've been
      teaching this class for two years at various companies but this will
      be the first public class. If you're interested in estimating and
      planning your Scrum projects better, this will be a good one to attend.

      Up to 24 PDUs are available to PMPs who attend.

      You can register for either or both classes at http://www.acteva.com/
      booking.cfm?bevaid=103227

      Regards,
      Mike Cohn