Scrum fundamentals ppt

  • Vito Mazzotta
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2006
      Hi all,

      my organization's PMO needs a Scrum presentantion (in ppt or pdf format) to show Scrum to management. Does any of you have a nice one?

      Thanks a lot,

      Vito Francesco Mazzotta
    • Mike Cohn
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2006
        I have a publicly redistributable PowerPoint (in PPT format) on my site at
        scroll down and look for the Creative Commons copyright.
        This is meant as a 60-90 minute overview of Scrum.

        I also have many more presentations there in PDF format.

        Regards,
        Mike Cohn
        Author:
          Agile Estimating and Planning
          User Stories Applied
        www.mountaingoatsoftware.com

        On Feb 15, 2006, at 10:33 AM, Vito Mazzotta wrote:

        Hi all,

        my organization's PMO needs a Scrum presentantion (in ppt or pdf format) to show Scrum to management. Does any of you have a nice one?

        Thanks a lot,

        Vito Francesco Mazzotta

        Scrum

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS