[TRAINING] Certified ScrumMaster, Las Vegas, February 16-17

  • Paul Hodgetts
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      There are a few spots available for our Certified ScrumMaster
      course being held Thursday and Friday, February 16th and 17th
      in fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada.

      This course includes the authorized ScrumMaster course, as
      well as advanced material from the recent ScrumGatherings,
      taught by an instructor with over 6 years experience helping
      teams adopt agile and Scrum.

      For more information, or to register, please visit:
      http://www.agilelogic.com/csm_lasvegas_20060216.html

      Paul
      -----
      Paul Hodgetts -- CEO, Coach, Trainer, Consultant
      Agile Logic -- www.agilelogic.com
      Training, Coaching, Consulting -- Agile Processes/Scrum/Lean/XP
      Complete solutions for adopting agile processes, Scrum and XP.