ProtoTest - Tester - Denver - Contract to Hire
- Experienced and comfortable working with Microsoft Development
technologies. Experience using the test capabilities in Visual
Studio would be a real plus.
* Experience implementing automated testing techniques would be a
* Experience working within an agile/SCRUM development team. The
candidate must be extremely team-oriented and willing to work very
closely with software engineers. We don*t have a separate QA
* Should be highly skilled at writing test cases. The ability to
write use cases would be even better.
* We are looking for an *inspired* tester. An inspired tester cares
about improving the quality of the product, finding obscure bugs,
and helping the developers to understand the issues.
With this position, you would be eligible for medical/dental
benefits - ProtoTest pays 90% of the premium for the individual, and
50% for any dependants - we also have a 401(k) you can contribute to!
ProtoTest is a software quality assurance services company.
Headquartered in Denver, we have been in business since 1998. In
2003 we ranked #240 on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing,
privately-held companies in the US. We work exclusively in the QA
and testing niche of IT, with clients mainly in the Front Range area
of Colorado. We offer QA and testing professionals flexible
employment and contracting opportunities (W2 temp, W2 perm, 1099),
both long- and short-term. We assist our clients with everything
from QA process consulting to test automation projects to training.
Contact Information: Matt Laughlin