Re: Survey: What makes product successful and unsuccessful using the Agile Approach

  • Lazarevic
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2003
      Dear colleagues:

      About a week ago, I asked you respond to the survey:
      If you already did, thank you for that. If you are planning to fill
      out the survey â€" just a small _reminder_ that you have until
      this Friday, MARCH 28 to respond. THANK YOU much in advance.

      Per previous survey instructions, you can select either a successful
      or unsuccessful Agile project/product. Most people, so far,
      responded by filling out the survey related to successful product.
      To balance that, I would be appreciative if more of you - the future
      respondents - can fill out the survey thinking about their own
      unsuccessful or moderately successful Agile project/product. (You
      still have all options; this would be just my preference connected
      with a future data analysis.)

      It takes just 10-15 minutes to respond; I am much appreciative of
      time that you take to respond. As soon as the survey is analyzed,
      for people interested, I would provide the main results. THANK YOU
      for taking time to respond.

      Best regards,
      George Lazarevic

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Lazarevic" <georgelz@y...>