Thanks for your response

  • Dan Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2006
      Victor,

      As it so happens, we are test driving ScrumWorks and I have been
      interfacing with Laszlo Szalvay. Small Agile world.

      I appreciate your comments and our situation is not one of excess
      cycles but pressure from BD to 'get started' on other programs
      considered key while existing programs wind down. The other
      programs
      in most cases have enormous synergy with previous programs so the
      natural selection is to give it to the team that has the expert
      knowledge WHILE they are finishing project number 1. Thus a single
      team is working 2 programs.

      I believe that in the case above there should be 2 product backlogs
      since the company is tracking these as 2 seperate projects, even
      though synergy is high. However, I am more conflicted about
      requiring teams to only work one backlog at a time.

      Thanks for your response,

      Dan Pierce