CSM courses + other stuff since no one seems to mind

  • Alan Shalloway
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      I don't normally post when we do trainings on a user group but since
      Rally has been consistently promoting their courses with no one
      complaining I guess I'll join in.

      We have the following CSM courses coming up:
      Feb 21-22 Bellevue, WA
      Mar 8-9 Cupertino, CA
      Mar 22-23 Bloomington, MN
      May 2-3 Bellevue, WA

      We also have a Product Owner course if you want to learn how to
      manage the requirements in a Scrum project:

      Mar 29-30 Bellevue, WA

      If you like Scrum, you'll love Lean. See me (author of Design
      Patterns Explained) teach our version of Lean Software Development
      (based on Mary and Tom Poppendieck's work):

      Mar 21-22 Bellevue, WA
      Jun 1-2 San Jose, CA
      Apr 18-19 Denver, CO

      And of course, we do all of these courses on-site on request. I
      won't list our course schedule for Test-Driven Development, Test-
      Driven ASP.NET course or Design Patterns Explained, but check out
      our web-site www.netobjectives.com if you are interested.

      Alan Shalloway
      CEO, Net Objectives