URGENT BUSINESS TRUSTEE

  • MR FRANK OKOLO.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2003
      DEAR SIR,

      MY NAME IS MR.FRANK OKOLO, THE MANAGER CREDIT AND
      FOREIGN BILLS OF ECOBANK OF NIGERIA .I AM WRITING IN
      RESPECT OF A FOREIGN CUSTOMER OF MY BANK WITH ACCOUNT
      NUMBER 14-255-2004/utb/t WHO DIED IN A PLANE CRASH
      [ETHIOPIAN AIRLINE 961] WITH OTHER PASSENGERS ABOARD.
      SIR, SINCE THE DEATH OF THIS CUSTOMER I PERSONALLY
      HAVE WATCHED WITH KEEN INTEREST TO SEE THE NEXT
      OF KIN BUT ALL HAS PROVED ABORTIVE AS NO ONE HAS COME
      TO CLAIM HIS FUNDS OF USD15.5 M, [FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE
      HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS] HAS BEEN WITH
      MY BANK FOR A VERY LONG TIME. ON THIS NOTE I DECIDED
      TO SEEK FOR WHOM HIS NAME SHALL BE USED AS THE NEXT OF
      KIN AS NO ONE HAS COME UP TO BE THE NEXT OF KIN. AND
      THE BANKING ETHICS HERE DOES NOT ALLOW SUCH MONEY TO
      STAY MORE THAN FOUR YEARS, BECUASE AFTER FOUR YEARS
      THE ACCOUNT WILL BE DECLARED DORMANT AND THE MONEY
      FORFEITED TO THE BANK.

      IN VIEW OF THIS, I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU TO ACT AS
      THE NEXT OF KIN. THE REQUEST OF A FOREIGNER AS NEXT OF
      KIN IN THIS BUSINESS IS OCCASIONED BY THE FACT THAT
      THE CUSTOMER WAS A FOREIGNER. I AGREED THAT 30% OF
      THIS MONEY WILL BE FOR YOU AS A FOREIGN PARTNER IN
      RESPECT OF PROVIDING AN ACCOUNT, WHILE THE REST WILL
      BE FOR ME.

      THEREAFTER I WILL VISIT YOUR COUNTRY FOR
      DISBURSEMENT . THEREFORE TO FACILITATE THE IMMEDIATE
      TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS ARRANGED, YOU
      MUST APPLY FIRST TO THE BANK AS A RELATION TO THE
      DECEASED INDICATING YOUR BANK NAME, YOUR BANK
      ACCOUNT NUMBER, YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER, AND FAX
      NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION AND LOCATION WHERE THE
      MONEY WILL BE REMITTED. UPON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR
      REPLY, I WILL SEND YOU BY FAX OR E-MAIL THE
      APPLICATION AND THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE. I WILL NOT FAIL
      TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THIS BUSINESS IS HITCH
      FREE AND THAT YOU SHOULD NOT ENTERTAIN ANY FEAR
      AS THE WHOLE REQUIRED ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN MADE FOR
      THE TRANSFER. YOU SHOULD CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY AS
      SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS LETTER.

      TRUSTING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

      YOURS RESPECTFULLY,

      MR FRANK OKOLO.