Re: [scrumdevelopment] Collaboration Tools

  • David H.
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2006
      Boris Gloger wrote:
      > seems that groove is again a non cross-platfrom application :( Is there
      > anything that works like grove for heterogen networks and customers: linux,
      > mac osx , windows?

      http://www.openoffice.org/ ?

      There are various Web-Frontends that can interface and even remote control
      Open Office, freshmeat is your friend.

      -d
    • John Parkinson
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2006

        We have had good experience with Collabnet – hosted and in-house – where you just need a browser to access the repository. There is an open source option if you want to roll your own.

        John Parkinson

        Phone: +1 847 235 1791

        Fax: +1 503 214 8517

        Mobile: +1 847 877 4520