Re: [scrumdevelopment] Collaboration Tools

  • Boris Gloger
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2006
      seems that groove is again a non cross-platfrom application :( Is there anything that works like grove for heterogen networks and customers: linux, mac osx , windows?
      --- boris

      On 12/28/05, Arun Batchu <arun@...> wrote:
      Try http://www.groove.net . Integrates very well with Microsoft Office.

      On 12/8/05, bmstallings < BMSTALLINGS@...> wrote:
      Can anyone share their experiences with team member collaboration
      tools, specifically for application sharing by geographically
      dispersed teams. These individuals are interested in being able to do
      code review, architectural discussions, pairing, etc. from different
      locations while being able to see the same screens. Our environment is
      windows based.

      Thanks,
      Bryan Stallings

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      --
      http://netrii.com - Your agent for limitless growth

      Scrum

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      --
      boris gloger
      www.glogerconsulting.de
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2006
        Boris Gloger wrote:
        > seems that groove is again a non cross-platfrom application :( Is there
        > anything that works like grove for heterogen networks and customers: linux,
        > mac osx , windows?

        http://www.openoffice.org/ ?

        There are various Web-Frontends that can interface and even remote control
        Open Office, freshmeat is your friend.

        -d
      • John Parkinson
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2006

          We have had good experience with Collabnet – hosted and in-house – where you just need a browser to access the repository. There is an open source option if you want to roll your own.

          John Parkinson

          Phone: +1 847 235 1791

          Fax: +1 503 214 8517

          Mobile: +1 847 877 4520