Re: Setting trends?

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Hubert Smits
      <hubert.smits@g...> wrote:

      > <http://www.ourpubs.co.uk/SQUIRRELWeb/SQUIRRELFood/SQUIRRELalacarte.htm>
      >
      > --Hubert

      I see we may have vastly underestimated the value of a squirrelburger
      (regardless of its content).

      This dovetails nicely with a conversation planned in Toronto for Jan
      12th on "pricing our services - based on value or cost?" to be held
      over supper with a group from the recent TorCamp event. We're actually
      going to try to involve some working artists, since they struggle with
      this question all the time.

      I look forward to new adventures in 2006, and wish you the same.
      Happy New Year, all!

      deb