Setting trends?

  • Hubert Smits
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Heya all,

      After some 3000 CSMs have been trained the effects are becoming
      visible in the world. The Squirrelburger is now on many menus and
      former Qwest executive Weisberg is investing in the Fatburger chain!

      <http://www.ourpubs.co.uk/SQUIRRELWeb/SQUIRRELFood/SQUIRRELalacarte.htm>
      <http://www.fatburger.net/>

      What's next one may think? Mike Cohn heading up the NFA?

      Make 2006 a success!

      --Hubert
    • Deb
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Hubert Smits
        <hubert.smits@g...> wrote:

        > <http://www.ourpubs.co.uk/SQUIRRELWeb/SQUIRRELFood/SQUIRRELalacarte.htm>
        >
        > --Hubert

        I see we may have vastly underestimated the value of a squirrelburger
        (regardless of its content).

        This dovetails nicely with a conversation planned in Toronto for Jan
        12th on "pricing our services - based on value or cost?" to be held
        over supper with a group from the recent TorCamp event. We're actually
        going to try to involve some working artists, since they struggle with
        this question all the time.

        I look forward to new adventures in 2006, and wish you the same.
        Happy New Year, all!

        deb