RE: [scrumdevelopment] xp@Scrum

  • İbrahim ULUDAĞ
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi Martine,

      Thanks. I am fine. Thanks for your reply. I have read the paper abot xp@scrum.

      From: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Martine Devos
      Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 2:18 AM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] xp@Scrum

      Nasilsin Ibrahim,  Iyi gunler,  (sorry for the dotted Is)

      Contact Philips in Eindhoven.  They implemented XP@scrum and wrote an article for the agile conference in Utah.  Very good stuff.  I think many people on this list implement something like XP@scrum.  Good project management practices, feedback and RTF at core with practices like continuous integration, refactoring....
      I myself did some research -- system dynamics -- looking at how each of the practices can add to quality (and even time to market).  Happy to give details about it.

      Martine

      Martine Devos mmdevos@... skype: mmdevos1953