Re: [scrumdevelopment] Need developers in St. Louis

  • Praful Shah
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2005
      Hi

      I exterm feel bad about this  email reach to community. I forgot remove group email id from sent list. I will take care, this will not happen again by me.

      Praful Shah

      Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:
      On Thursday, December 29, 2005, at 9:20:41 PM, Praful Shah wrote:

      > I have attached my resume for Senior Java Developer. looking forward your possitive response.

      My own response, however irrelevant, would have been more positive
      had you not spammed the entire group with a Word document ...

      Ron gave me a good suggestion once. -- Carlton (banshee858)

      Yahoo! Photos