xp@Scrum

  • İbrahim ULUDAĞ
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2005
      Hi All,

      I Am a MS student in Computer Engineering.

      My MS Thesis is joinning XP and Scrum.

      Could you send me your feedbacks about this.

      The website is www.xpscrum.com

      Thanks,

      Ibrahim ULUDAG
      Isik University
    • Martine Devos
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2005
        Nasilsin Ibrahim,  Iyi gunler,  (sorry for the dotted Is)

        Contact Philips in Eindhoven.  They implemented XP@scrum and wrote an article for the agile conference in Utah.  Very good stuff.  I think many people on this list implement something like XP@scrum.  Good project management practices, feedback and RTF at core with practices like continuous integration, refactoring....
        I myself did some research -- system dynamics -- looking at how each of the practices can add to quality (and even time to market).  Happy to give details about it.

        Martine

        Martine Devos mmdevos@... skype: mmdevos1953

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
          Hi Martine,