Re: Glossary of Agile Terms

  • schubring04
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 29, 2005
      I have completed my list of terms that I had already developed. They
      are on the wiki.

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Tiran Dagan" <tiran@6...>
      wrote:

      > Thank you pat. I am working on adding more things. The nicest
      feature IMO is
      > the embedded chart which allows you to use something like the vivo,
      and
      > place hand-drawn charts on your sharepoint site. I gave the proper
      credit
      > for the company which provides this as a service - its on the page
      itself.

      > Tiran.
      >

      > Tiran Dagan
      >

      > <http://www.6footmedia.com/about/tirandagan.asp> 6FootMedia.Com
      > Transforming business pathways with technology
      >
      > 169 W 73rd St #6 New York NY 10023
      > Toll Free Phone: (866) 636-6888 Fax: (800) 230-1587 Mobile: (917)
      346-9004

      > _____

      Ken's
      > book
      > Planning
      > > >
      > > > The terms Committment Driven Iteration Planning, Threshold
      > Features,
      > > > and Velocity Driven Iteration Planning, though two out of three
      of
      > > > them have immediate meaning to me, are not terms with great
      > currency
      > > > in the overall Agile community as far as I know.
      > > >
      > > > But Mike's book ... it's a good thing.
      > > >
      > > > Ron Jeffries
      > > > www.XProgramming.com
      > > > The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne. -- Geoffrey
      Chaucer

      > > > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor -----------------
      --
      > -
      > > > ~-->
      > > > Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo!
      your
      > > > home page
      > > > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/9EfwlB/TM

      > "Nothing focuses the mind like a noose..."
      > Mike Twain
      >

      > _____
      >
      > Yahoo! Shopping
      > Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo!

      <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/footer/shopping/*http:/shopping.yahoo.
      com/;_

      ylc=X3oDMTE2bzVzaHJtBF9TAzk1OTQ5NjM2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFnBHNsawNob2xpZGF5LT
      A1%20%
      > 0d%0a> Shopping

      > Scrum
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Scrum&w1=Scrum&c=1&s=11&.sig=KvDTKhw7nc
      > C9XbB25jdApQ>
      >

      > _____
      >
      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      > * Visit your group "scrumdevelopment