[OT] Merry Christmas and a happy new Year.

  • David H.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2005
      Dear Newsgroup.

      Even though it comes late I would like to wish everyone on this list a merry
      and very peaceful Christmas. I hope that this new year brings only good things
      to the scrum community and those that I have stepped on their toes making my
      various comments on here will allow forgiveness to come my way.

      Being exposed to this community has shaped and changed my life and I feel to
      the better. So thank you to all of those who took me a step along the way, you
      know who you are.

      -d