SCRUM PM TOOL (need a name for it :) ) - Design now commences

  • Scott Worley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2003
      Well as threatened oh so many times, I have now started a list to gather requirements, stories, ideas infact anything that will help me build a very useable SCRUM based online PM tool, that I plan to give to the SCRUM community at no cost.

      So here we are, just dump down ideas on how the system should work, what it should contain, and so on..

      Do not be shy, the more ideas the better.

      Within a month I plan to create a website dedicated to this project and a very public backlog list, team list etc... (may do a blog on the progress at same time)

      This list I hope will be the core information source on the initial design of the product.

      This list is not moderated, and I plan to keep it that way...

      To send a message:SCRUMPMTOOL@...

      Thanks again.

      Scott Worley