RE: Design (was) RE: [scrumdevelopment] Certified ScrumMaster

  • Mike Beedle
    Message 1 of 113 , Mar 10, 2003
      Ron:

      Sorry for the pun intended, the proper name is
      "burndown chart" as Mike stated, not "burnout chart",
      but that all depends how you feel as you come down
      from the "mountain of hours and features" ;-)

      - Mike

      --- Mike Cohn <mike@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Ron--
      I think Mike is referring to a "burndown" rather than
      "burnout" chart.
      Although I'd like to try graphing how burnt out I feel
      at the end of each
      day.
      An example burndown chart is
      http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/scrum/sprintbacklog.html.
      Scroll down a
      bit and you'll see it bordered in the green.

      -Mike

      Message 113 of 113 , Mar 10, 2003