Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum tool integration with common team tools?

  • jerrad anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2005
      We've had some luck on my team integrating scrum into the use of Gemini bug tracking software.

      On 12/3/05, Steven Gordon <sgordonphd@...> wrote:
      The only thing that should directly affect issue tracking and velocity is the delivery of acceptable software to the customer.

      Merely checking code into the repository does not guarantee acceptability.  So, are you asking about how to automate acceptance tests?  If so, see  http://fitnesse.org/FitNesse.AcceptanceTests  for an example of a tool widely used for this purpose.

      On 12/3/05, Takahashi, David <david_takahashi@... > wrote:

      One of our broken processes is the juggling of information between our backlog, the revision control system and issue tracking systems.  We are looking at minimizing the number of manual steps between checking the code in and having it reflected in the product velocity and burndown charts.  There are a lot of scrum tools out there, does anyone have any wisdom to share concerning the automation of the development process?  We tend to give team members the freedom to choose their ide of choice while the revision control and issue tracking are getting institutionalized, across development centers.

      Any information would be appreciated…I am curious what creative solutions the community has discovered.

      Thanks

      NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
      the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
      and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
      from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
      or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
      please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
      confidential information is contained in the message.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS