Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Development Case

  • Hubert Smits
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hi Katia,

      Have you checked the controlchaos.com and mountaingoat.com websites? Also the agilealliance.org website has a roadmap section that explains most agile methods.

      --Hubert

      On 11/30/05, Katia Canepa <katia.canepa@...> wrote:
      Thank you very much for you answers.
      They really have help me a lot.
      I'm new in Srcum development process but I have learn a lot by your answers.
      As George says, Scrum development  doesn´t need a hard and formal
      documentation.
      For my own purposes I prefer to use this template and make
      actualizations when it is too necesary.
      I also have read the "Best Practices in Scrum development Process and
      XP Agile Software Development". It help me too.

      Thanks again for your recommendations.

      Best Regards from Perú,

      -Katia

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/9EfwlB/TM