Re: [scrumdevelopment] PRINCE2 and SCRUM

  • Hubert Smits
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
      Yes, done so. Mainly by stripping Prince2 down to the bare essentials (PID, progress reports, post-project review), basing the text on the Scrum practices (Visioning, Release Planning, Iteration Planning, Burndowns and Retrospectives) and doing all else 'Scrum-by-the-book'.

      --Hubert

      On 11/30/05, scrum@... <scrum@... > wrote:

      G'day

      I dont know much about prince2 but it is widely adopted in the Software
      Industry. Has anyone successfully utilised Prince2 and Scrum in
      conjunction with each other.

      Looking at the Prince2 manual it still seems very documentation focussed
      and it does seem to have short development phases.

      I would be very interested to hear from your experiences.....

      Regards

      Graeme

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/9EfwlB/TM

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/