RE: [scrumdevelopment] Introductions

  • John Brothers
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hank,

         It's a fairly small world.   I work for Rob Andes, and I currently have a copy of 'The Product Manager's Handbook' with your name on the inside cover.

        I went through an effort to bring agile into a small company with a strong 'illusion of control' management team.  It was a rather painful experience, one that I wouldn't wish on anyone.   I wrote about it on my blog, in a post entitled 'How Agile Development Ruined My Career (Sort of)'.  Perhaps it can help you avoid similar pain.