RE: [scrumdevelopment] Building America's Next Spaceship

  • mike.dwyer1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2005
      Uh Huh.   The wonders of modern management techniques were brought in right around 82 and the rest of the high tech industry had the opportunity of hiring in the first generation of NASA techs.  I miss those guys.

      --
      Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott, The Spiritual Life

      The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground. ~Author Unknown

      Interesting�certainly the big defense companies that build the hardware for NASA are not Agile.  If NASA has always been Agile I wonder how Takeuchi and Nonaka identified them as using the �traditional sequential or �relay race� approach to product development� in �The New New Product Development Game� in 86.