Re: [scrumdevelopment] VersionOne - has anyone seen this tool yet?

  • Scott Worley
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2003
      Heh, gotta laugh, I have just started the design of a project management (aide) type of tool this weekend, got bored :), if I ever complete my current fun project, I will no doubt make it available to all online to all interested free of charge. (it is a hosted solution, in so far as my mind has got to it).

      I would be very happy to have people send me thier ideas for such a management system, focused on SCRUM, and no doiubt eventually supporting some XP process for the sprints being carried out.

      I am very interested in peoples views on large projects and resource teams, and how they would like to see this dealt with inside the current vapours of the system I am trying to envisage...

      Scott Worley....