VersionOne - has anyone seen this tool yet?

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2003

      I just read about this in the March “Application Development Trends”: http://www.versionone.net/products.asp

      It’s a tool for “planning, managing and tracking agile software development projects.”

      The Scrum version says it’s coming later on the site but the “Enterprise” and “XP” versions appear to be available.

      I’m curious if anyone has used it and if so what you think of it.

      -Mike

    • Ken Schwaber
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2003
        I understand that it is $500 per seat.
        Ken

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2003
          Heh, gotta laugh, I have just started the design of a project management (aide) type of tool this weekend, got bored :), if I ever complete my current fun project, I will no doubt make it available to all online to all interested free of charge. (it is a hosted solution, in so far as my mind has got to it).

          I would be very happy to have people send me thier ideas for such a management system, focused on SCRUM, and no doiubt eventually supporting some XP process for the sprints being carried out.

          I am very interested in peoples views on large projects and resource teams, and how they would like to see this dealt with inside the current vapours of the system I am trying to envisage...

          Scott Worley....