Re: Useful Links for those new to scrum

  • murdocj2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2005
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "Graeme Matthew" <scrum@c...>
      wrote:

      > Im busy drawing up a presentation to try and sell Scrum and Agile to
      senior management at my current employer , during this exercise I have
      been listening to a number of PODCASTS that I did not know existed,
      they are extremely usefull, and great for that MP3 player while to and
      from work

      > Here are some links you may find usefull for those who are not aware
      they exist.

      Thanks for the links! This showed up at an opportune time for me
      because I just got an MP3 player to use while working out.

      I listened to the "customer driven design" podcast. It's an
      interesting idea but it seems to be asking for the trouble if the
      interface design team doesn't understand the cost of interface
      tradeoffs. We run into that problem all the time where either product
      management or "the powers that be" make some design decision that ends
      up making a 2 week project take 2 months.

      Just curious as to whether anyone on this list has an "advance team"
      that is doing UI design with the customer ahead of implementation, and
      if so, how you make sure the design costs are weighed in.