XBreed Method

  • Narsu, Uttam
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2001
      Ken,

      Have you or Mike Beedle written up anything more about XBreed (SCRUM + XP)
      than what's on the XBreed web site? The site's pretty thin right now.

      I presume that the Agile Software Development with SCRUM book will have
      something on the topic, but I'd like some info for some research I'm
      writing.

      Thanks,
      Uttam
    • Ken Schwaber
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2001
        That's pretty much it. You should try emailing Mike.