9173Re: [scrumdevelopment] ScrumMaster Training in Florence Italy September 14-15

  • Joseph Pelrine
    Sep 6, 2005
      At 05:24 AM 9/6/2005, you wrote:
      You are invited to the ScrumMaster Certification and training class
      to be held at the Cassa Santo Nome di Gesu in Florence Italy.  This
      is a beautiful area of Florence and the classes will be held on the
      grounds of an active Franciscan Convent.

      Here is information about the meeting room and rooms are available at
      this convent:

      Web Link: www.fmmfirenze.it

      FRANCESCANE MISSIONARIE DI MARIA - Piazza del Carmine, 21  -  50124
      Firenze  - Tel. 055 21 38 56  Fax: 055 28 18 35  - e-mail :
      info@...

      The class will be held on the 14th and 15h of September.

      A more detailed description of the course is available at
      www.controlchaos.com/certifiedscrum/course.htm. If, for any reason,
      you will not be attending, please let me know by return email or call
      me at 202-903-6854.

      I'm sorry, I don't remember registering for this course, and I don't understand why I should call you to say that I'm not attending.

      Cheers
      Joseph

      You can sign up at www.acteva.com/go/electroglide

      I look forward to seeing you.

      Bob Payne
      202-903-6854

      Scrum

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      --
      Joseph Pelrine [ | ]
      MetaProg GmbH

      You don't become enormously successful without encountering some really interesting problems.
      - Mark Victor Hansen

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic