      Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 07:21:57 -0400
      From: Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...>
      Subject: Re: Re: WIP

      While I agree entirely, Mary, on the notion of cycle time being key,
      I've lived through a number of organizations where the management
      team, faced with a long queue in development, would conclude that
      development needs to go faster, and apply the whip.

      It seems to take a somewhat enlightened view to get to the next step
      -- whatever that might be. How do we bring about that enlightenment,
      and get those guys to put down the whip?

      Sorry about your cow ... I didn't know she was sacred.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic