      From: cpliam [mailto:cpliam@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 2:26 PM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] SCRUM

      JHi Ken,
      I happen to come across your interesting website while searching for topics related to my project assigment. I am supposed to do a write up on any Systems Analysis and Design Methodology. I would like you to elaborate whether SCRUM is a methodology for building Sytems or focus only on software development.Is there a comparison of SCRUM with other  types of methodologies being done? SCRUM is not in my current list.But my lecturer welcome any other methodology that is outside her list. The scope of my project is as follows:
      1.Methodology approach
      2.Application tools, aid tools, .....
      3.Benefit and Advantage
      Awaiting your reply