      From: Robert C. Martin [mailto:rmartin@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 4:31 PM
      To: 'scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: RE: [scrumdevelopment] (unknown)

      I'm surprised that FDD came in so low. Can you provide more information
      about your comparison system?

      Robert C. Martin | "Uncle Bob" | Software Consultants
      Object Mentor Inc. | rmartin@... | We'll help you get
      PO Box 5757 | Tel: (800) 338-6716 | your projects done.
      565 Lakeview Pkwy | Fax: (847) 573-1658 | www.objectmentor.com
      Suite 135 | | www.XProgramming.com
      Vernon Hills, IL, | Training and Mentoring | www.junit.org
      60061 | OO, XP, Java, C++, Python|