7626RE: [scrumdevelopment] UseCases in the Backlog / WAS: Requirements for Mission Critical systems

  • Mike Beedle
    May 31, 2005
      Mike Cohn wrote:
      > I don't understand your comment about true Scrummers should not
      > bother with either but should instead write "longish but concise
      > comment/explanation."

      Mike,

      Well, because the explanation of the Backlog Item in the product backlog can
      also be written like this:

      My point is that as long as the UCs, stories, or backlog items are written
      following the same principles, it really doesn't matter how we call them.

      The documentation should be a concise, descriptive, goal-oriented,
      value-driven statement that states what a user wants or needs,

      - Mike
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic