      From: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Deb
      Sent: 28 May 2005 21:52
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Help Wanted ... Introducing Agile

      I understand your conundrum, Clarke. Your post is timely. I'm
      considering a position with an explicit "change agent" component...
      and suddenly I don't know where to start :-) Although starting with
      theory is tempting, experience tells me that it's not what impresses
      most newbies. I do love a challenge though, I'll figure it out!

      The idea of experiential learning reinforces what I'm learning
      elsewhere about bringing in new ideas, good idea Kevin.

      Some other simulations that come to mind are:
      The XPGame, which introduces non-software people to the planning game
      (go to www.xp.be) and 59 Minute Scrum (http://tinyurl.com/bgryh).

      deb