7591Re: [scrumdevelopment] Help Wanted ... Introducing Agile

  • Diana Larsen
    May 28 9:33 AM
      Very cool, Kevin! And kudos to Brian Button too, if he's lurking around
      here somewhere. You've inspired me to rethink some of my presentation
      opportunities. :-)

      Diana

      Diana Larsen
      www.futureworksconsulting.com 503-288-3550

      Upcoming Events:
      Tutorial - XP2005, Sheffield, UK, June 2005. http://www.xp2005.org/
      Tutorials & Workshop - Agile 2005, Denver CO USA, July 2005,
      http://www.agile2005.org/
      Experiential - SD Best Practices, Boston MA USA, September 2005,
      http://www.sdexpo.com/2005/uml/conference.htm
      Workshop - Pacific Northwest Software Quality Conference, Portland OR
      USA, October 2005, http://www.pnsqc.org/
      Open Workshop - "The Secrets of Agile Teamwork: Beyond Technical
      Skills", December 6-8, 2005, Portland OR USA - email or call for
      registration details

      "As in Nature, if an organization is too inflexible, or stands still
      too long, it will get eaten." James Burke, historian and author of _The
      Day the Universe Changed_

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic