7590RE: [scrumdevelopment] Help Wanted ... Introducing Agile

  • Kevin Rutherford
    May 28 8:35 AM
      Hi Clarke,
      I don't have a presentation for you, I'm afraid, because I don't use them.
      (I gave up after experiencing much the same frustration as you're having.)
      Instead, I run the evening as a Planning Game. I set the stories for the
      first iteration, and then audience questions determine the rest. See
      http://cgi.bramwell.plus.com/krblog/2004/11/an_agile_event.html for how one
      such evening went.
      Cheers,
      Kevin