7589Help Wanted ... Introducing Agile

  • Clarke Ching lists
    May 28, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      As part of my personal campaign to spread the good word about Agile, I've
      enthusiastically volunteered to do an "introduction to agile software
      development" presentation to an industry group here in Scotland. Here's the
      very important presentation for me, career and confidence wise, and an
      important audience.

      The problem: So far I've spent hours and hours preparing my presentation.
      But I've now reached the point where I'm so deep inside of my subject that
      not only can't I see the forest, but I'm having trouble seeing the trees
      too. I think that the basic problem is that I'm trying to prove that agile
      is best and I'm getting hung up on the logic. It's obvious, when I walk
      through what I have got so far, that there's too much theory and not enough
      practical stuff.

      Can anyone out there recommend a good 45-60 minute "Intoduction to Agile
      Software Development" presentation suitable for wallets rather than techies?

      I don't want to plagarise it, or even use it, just to read it and compare
      with what I've got at the moment.

      Clarke
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic