747Re: [scrumdevelopment] RE: The Essence of Agile and Scrum

  • David J. Anderson
    Dec 10, 2002
      Which might be why Jim HIghsmith called them
      "ecosystems" or Gerry Weinberg applied general systems
      theory - they are connected systems, there is no
      isolated cause-effect relationships.

      David Anderson
      The Webzine for Interaction Designers

      --- Linda Rising <risingl@...> wrote:
      > John Muir, the founder of the Sierra Club said
      > something like -- when
      > you try to pick up any
      > one thing, you find it's connected to everything
      > else in the universe :-)!
      > I've seen projects that were struggling
      > unsuccessfully with short
      > timeboxed iterations -- what
      > saved them was Scrum meetings. I'm a real fan of
      > those meetings. You
      > gotta have good
      > communication or those short timeboxed iterations
      > deliver too many
      > surprises :-)!
      > It's all connected, guys :-)!

      Do you Yahoo!?